I’m a barrister with 30 years’ experience in civil and criminal proceedings. I have represented individuals, small businesses and major New Zealand companies in a broad range of cases from the District Court to the Supreme Court.
I can assist with:
- Company and shareholder disputes
- Contractual disputes
- Claims by liquidators against directors and shareholders
- Criminal and regulatory prosecutions
- Fraud, misrepresentation and other deceptive conduct
- Property and trust disputes
- Civil and criminal appeals
I am also a Fellow of the Arbitrators’ and Mediators’ Institute of New Zealand Inc and available for appointment as an arbitrator.
Email or phone me to arrange a time to talk.
Peter Davey – Lawyer in Auckland, NZ | New Zealand Barrister
Peter Davey Barrister Limited | Law Firm in Auckland, NZ
Lawyer in Auckland, NZ. All Rights Reserved.